martes, 8 de febrero de 2022

5th Grade- Unit 4 People and professions

  Unit 4 -People and professions

Vocabulary: basketball player, builder, chef, film star, inventor, journalist, musician, politician, scientist, TV presenter, carpenter, president.

Structures: I/He/She was ... I/He/She wasn’t ... Were you/they...? 

 Was he/she ...?  Yes, I/he/she was...   No, I/he/she wasn’t... Who was...? 

What was...?




GAMES

Remember:
Affirmative                                 Negative                       Interrogative
I was                                            I wasn't                           Was I ...?
You were                                     You weren't                     Were you...?
He/she/ It was                             He/she/ It wasn't             Was he/she/ It....?
We were                                      We weren't                       Were we...? 
You were                                     You weren't                     Were you...?
They were                                    They weren't                   Were they...?


https://wordwall.net/es/resource/404959/tiger-5-unit-4-jobs-vocabulary


https://wordwall.net/es/resource/838179/engelska/tiger-5-unit-4-moles







QUESTIONS REVIEW